|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceuticals Medicines||» Erythromycin Stearate Tablet|
Erythromycin Stearate Tablet
Product Code : ERYFAST001
Brand Name : ERYFAST
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 15.00 - 20.00 INR
- 15.00 TO 20.00 INR
- Drug Type
- General Medicines
- ERYTHROMYCIN STEARATE
- Physical Form
- Antibiotic Medicine
- Recommended For
- Erythromycin Stearate BP Tablets are used to prevent and treat infections such as: â¢ Throat and sinus infections â¢ Chest infections, such as bronchitis and pneumonia â¢ Ear infections â¢ Mouth and dental infections â¢ Eye infections â¢ Skin and tissue infections, such as acne â¢ Stomach and intestinal infections â¢ Prevention of infection following burns, operations or dental procedures â¢ Other infections, such as sexually transmitted diseases, bone infections or scarlet fever
- AS PER DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- Dosage Guidelines
- AS DIRECTED BY THE PHYSICIAN
- Suitable For
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- 1X10 Boxes
- Storage Instructions
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Susceptible infections
- Prophylaxis of streptococcal infections in patients with evidence of rheumatic fever or heart disease
Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Susceptible infections
- Adult: 1-2 g daily, in 2-4 divided doses, increased up to 4 g daily for severe infections. Doses >1 g should be given in more than 2 divided doses.
- Child: 30-50 mg/kg daily, in 2-4 divided doses, may be doubled in severe cases. <2 yr 500 mg daily in divided doses; 2-8 yr 1 g daily in divided doses.
- Acne: Adult: 250 mg daily. Severe cases may require up to 500 mg bid.
Prophylaxis of streptococcal infections in patients with evidence of rheumatic fever or heart disease:
- Adult: For patients who are unable to take penicillins or sulfonamides: 250 mg bid.
- Child: For patients who are unable to take penicillins or sulfonamides: 1 mth to 2 yr 125 mg bid.
- FOB Port
- NHAVA SHEVA
- Supply Ability
- 5000 BOXES Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 30 DAYS Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- EACH ALU-ALU PACK OF 1X10 TABLETS IN A MONO CARTON WITH INSERT.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- WHO CERTIFICATE ISO 9001-2015 STAR EXPORT HOUSE
Main Export Market: Nigeria, Liberia, Guinea Conakry, Congo, Freetown, Mali, Ghana, Banjul, Somalia, Gambia, Togo, Senegal, Burkina Faso and West African Countries
- Contact Details
- BHUMI PHARMACEUTICALS